Join Mini Militia +GT Clan


 Hey Militians,

I am Harsh and i invite you to my Clan +GT (Gamers Torrent).

We together can rule the Mini Militia Arena and get OP.

💯 Advantages :-
• You will get the members only Special Mods for mini militia.
• You will get a Clan tag.
• You can join Clan wars.
• You can host mini Wars yourself.
• You will get invites for Tournament.

🎊 Winners Of Special Event will Get a Commander in Chief , logged in mini militia id as a Prize.

⭐ To join the Clan, DM me on Instagram . 

Instagram username : _harsh_._21

Comments

  1. I would like to join in ur clan �� plz add me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dm me on Instagram link is above ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Add A Horizontal Menu Bar in Blogger in 2021

How to Gain Traffic from Guest posting in 2021